Senior Motion Designer / Art Director / Creative
Windmill Lane is one of Ireland’s longest established content creation & post production studios. Our clients include media, advertising & communications agencies, production companies, studios, filmmakers & brands.
We are looking for a senior motionographer / designer / art director to join our busy creative team. This is an opportunity for a person with the right mix of talent, leadership & vision to really make this role their own as we seek to progress & diversify our creative capacities.
What we’re looking for in you:
- An exceptional portfolio showing strong, diverse & relevant skills in design, storytelling, concept & visual communication with a keen eye for detail & a particular emphasis on motion - CC & C4D fluency is a prerequisite.
- Excellent communication skills with a demonstrable ability to pitch & win work, with proven track record of developing concept through to delivery.
- Client facing experience, with confidence in presenting & standing over their work, it is crucial that this is somebody who can respond to feedback positively & effectively.
- Strong leadership skills (ambition, vision, team player, diplomacy, mentorship). An ability to work with others but to lead & own the process when necessary.
- At least 10 years design experience (post, studio, agency).
Any of the following would be a plus:
- Post production familiarity
- Studio / brand / ad agency experience
- Digital / experiential experience / knowledge
- On set / shoot / production experience / knowledge
- Interests / experience in other fields - photography, film, illustration, animation, experiential, editing, audio etc. – All good.
- Knowledge of other compositing, editing & finishing tools such as nuke, maya, etc.
We’re not interested in just a great portfolio – we’re interested in how you made it.
The role will not only involve a lot of client face time – pitching, presenting, etc. but also leading, directing & collaborating with others in creating compelling visual content for commercials, brands, stories, etc. & the best way to do this is to lead by example. We want somebody who’s as good on the box as off.
If this sounds like it could be for you, please send your resume & portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EU work eligibile applicants only. Renumeration package competitive and dependant on experience.
We look forward to meeting you!
Even if you don't see a specific job listed here, we're always on the lookout for new & interesting talent.
If you are a hardworking, enthusiastic and motivated individual and you think you've got what it takes to be part of our team, then we'd love to hear from you.
We're often on the lookout for Runners to join our Hospitality team, if you're looking to get started in the industry why not drop us a line with your CV.